This post is relevant to you only if all of the following apply:
- you have a financial involvement in the United States of America
- your primary computer is able to run the Numbers spreadsheet application
- your 2011 income was well under some fortunate amount where you'd just hire a fancy accountant to file your taxes
- you have procrastinated as long as I have preparing your annual federal tax return
- you are not a buyer or processor of specialty oddball regulations
Download the 2011 Tax Year version of the Numbers spreadsheet I'm using to help me prepare my federal tax return.
IMPORTANT: you may NOT rely on this spreadsheet template for anything important. I am not a lawyer/accountant/federal agent/crook. See page 942 of the instructions.